Monday, April 23, 2012

Thinking of love

Some time I stop a moment, I think what is really the meaning of this word,very important people have wrote books and books about it, politicians have talked and talk about it, our religions are full of this word too, the tv channel every day have program based on love so I could think we are living in a loved caring world; then while I am walking on the living room I see on tv a soldier that bring peace to a country killing people, in the name of love.

Then I see a spot with a mother and a kid sitting on a crass full of flower with lot of trees and birds flying and in my mind I see myself in the farm in Italy where I was born, I was happy running and free with all the love of my family always worries for me, unfortunately what I am looking now is only an advertising for a shampoo.

Some time we say the word love but we really do not know what does it mean, every day if we think we could have done some action that represent this word but we did not, our system today is base on a different love, you are loved if you have this type of tablet or if your skin is light or dark or if you are thin and not fat or if you have hair and so on. Today to be loved they teach us that we need to be different person then what we are.

I remember the first time I got in love, the world around me was flying, I was not able to eat and my mind was out of order, it was incredible.

Now I heard all the religion say you have to love God and I am agree but at the same time they ask you to hate in the name of God to kill in the name of god.

After so many years traveling around the world working and living with so many different people I do understand only one thing, feel with my heart and think with my mind.

Now deep inside my mind there is a child sit on the crass with flower and trees around, bird singing and a smooth wind on the hair while the sun is high on the sky and a voice from far away that say Claudio where are you be careful over there, is gran ma and her love for me that I will never forgot. C.P.






No comments:

Post a Comment