Friday, August 24, 2012

A Gift For You My Dear...


Here’s a story about a hero. Comes within a second, in just a blink of an eye. Oh dear God. I can feel your greatness. By realizing and seeing what You’ve sent me.

I am aware of how patiently you face me in the early years we were together until this moment. Although I am stubborn but you never faltered, biting you remain patient with me. Everytime we argue you patiently guiding me to communicate, even though many times I prestige but in the end I know how to communicate.

You are carrying such a huge change in my life .. And this little writing is a gift for you, which I know you do not have the slightest hope ..... But yeah ... that's you, hero without a name, the giver of love without expecting reward, without expecting reward ..... for some reason.
How great soul, dear ......

When you actually can get a more enjoyable love with someone else who may be smarter and more able to communicate with healthier than me .... While you could leave me when I made mistakes that make you really hurt but you forgive me, and you choose to stay here with me ... What a struggle that you muster the time ...

I love you babe..
I love you so much babe..
I am proud of you babe..
I really proud of you babe..

Thank you my dear :)


No comments:

Post a Comment